WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lycos Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Feather turned back at the other wolves, "Kalami, you may think your point is valid, but Shira, you are very young, and you would not have been able to fight off a male, no matter how thin he is. Kala, you should know better, and technically there's two and a half of you. Exxon, I do believe that it would have been smart for you to send Shira back to camp to recieve me, an experienced healer, or Kyo, the Alpha." She said firmly, now a motherly, corrective tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shira
Admin

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:03 am

Shira relaxed, but only out of her anger mode and into her sass mode. "Well, if I can't defend myself, at least I could run. And even though I would be not as strong as Felix," she refused to use the word weaker. "I would never, never in my whole life leave a packmate behind, or run without giving a wolf something to remember me by!" she said, shooting a glare at Felix.

"Nobody messes with me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exxon

Character sheet
Zähne:
13/100  (13/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Exxon listened in silence at first to Feather's words, and as she finished speaking she inclined her head to Kalami, "But Kala had already sent Shira to find you before I had gotten there, but I guess you came before she could get you." She replied. "And Shira is a year old, I think she counts as more than just some pup" She lifted a hind leg to scratch under her chin as she waited for the Healer's response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shira
Admin

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:25 am

Ra-ra flicked an ear in annoyance. "Yes, notice you just took me as your apprentice" she hissed. She lashed her tail and looked at Felix, and gave him a glare that seemed to say "This is all your fault!" She ran her pink tongue around her muzzle as she waited for someone to speak.

"Nobody messes with me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:27 pm

[--Kalami--]
Kala sighed, her misguided anger evaporating. She could see where this was heading, and it was not for the eyes of a brand new member. "Feather, you're right, we should have been more cautious, and it wasn't the best way to handle the situation. But now we know that, and we'll be better prepared if it ever happens again. On the other hand, I also don't think that was the right way to react to it. Yelling rarely makes anyone want to listen." The fae reproached gently, hoping to diffuse both sides of the argument at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:21 pm

(Well, deciding my break is up. I miss you guys, and even if there are new people who are kinda taking my place as your guy's (Feather, Fell, Ree) friends, I wanted to come back to make sure you guys missed me and wanted me back.)
Keli had been home a good while, with good reason. She didn't know what they would do to her if they ever found out, but she knew she had good argument. Jay would back anything Kira said up, and they had no proof it was her. The only problem was Zaylex. He had been cold to her, and since she didn't see Nev as much, she was essentially without a friend.
The fae saw the albino male sittingdown, and leapt over to him eagerly. "Vanko! I haven't seen you in so long!", she barked happily, forgetting her earlier plan to seduce the younger male with her beauty.

Meanwhile, Zaylex had been sitting in the medicine den, feeling quite forgotten. He no longer had Keli, and Fella only wanted Kyo. His mum had taken on a new apprentice, the stupid she-wolf had taken his place as his mum's favorite, it seemed. So when they all came back from the song Felix fiasco, he simply huffed and continued sitting, growling at the herbs he had finished sorting a while ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exxon

Character sheet
Zähne:
13/100  (13/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Exxon twitched an ear at Kalami's words, then shrugged. The grey female wasn't keen on arguing anyway after all, whats done is done, no need to keep qarrel over such things. Nodding to Kala, she turned to Feather. "Sorry alright, I'll try to be more cautious next time around." She apologized respectfully to the orange healer.

(Welcome back Zaylex/ Keli!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:35 pm

(Sorry! The font looks different of diff computers! On mine it looks almost like reg Times New Roman or whatever... Embarassed I change it just a sec...)
Back to top Go down
Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Feather looked at Kalami, and then at Shira. "Shira, you being my apprentice means you listen to me. I don't want to hear any more from either of you two. Exxon, apology accepted, I am glad at least one of you has seen some reason." She looked at Zander, "Exxon, I would like you to stay with these two while Shira helps Kalami with Zander, if you please. I will send Zaylex to help you. I want this trespasser with me so that Kyo may have a word with him." the pale orange fae turned her slender shape towards the camp and took a few steps before turning back and gesturing for Felix to follow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shira
Admin

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:05 am

Shira sighed angrily as Feather stalked off. "Alright, what do I do?" she asked Kalami. "I feel stupid! I should have stayed at camp with Feather so she could have taught me something!" she chided herself. Her jade green orbs turned to the Healer as she awaited orders.

"Nobody messes with me!"

Last edited by Shira on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:16 pm

Zaylex looked at Feather as she returned. He had heard the barking and now had a basic idea of what was going on.
"Your right, they should've come get us. For all we know, that loner could have been Convel again. It worries me- Convel is rather kinds and gentle on the outside. They would be nice to him. But he is a ticking timebomb. "
With that, Zay trotted out to Shira.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
4/100  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:13 am

Sander looked at everyone around him chatting about thinks when he noticed that fellaree haven't been around he worried a bit wondering if Reed was OK when he sighed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Shira
Admin

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:42 am

Shira looked over at wolf whom she did not recognize. "Um.......hi.." she said in a soft tone. She sighed and waited for Kalamie to speak. "I wonder if Zander will be okay. And what was that thing stuck in his leg?" she pondered.

"Nobody messes with me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fellaree
Admin

Character sheet
Zähne:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:15 pm

= [ F E L L A R E E ] =
Fellaree was being quite heavily guarded by Kyo himself, she wanted, correction, needed to sneak out and speak to Zay but with Kyo there that just wasn't happening, soon she heard some crazieness going on outside and she over heard that a loner had come into the territory and she figured that her mate wouldn't let her just go up and talk to him so he would have to go himself. Once Feather called out Kyo to talk to the brute she made her move, quickly Fella got up and headed to the medicine den "Zaylex!" she whispered to the brute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Zay turned around to see his unrequited love seeking him out. "Yes, ma'am? You wanted me?", he walled away from Shies and to Fella.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shira
Admin

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Shira sighed and shook her pelt out, and gave her ear a scratch. She yawned slowly, and eventually lay down. Once in a comfortably position, the little brown fae closed her eyes and fell asleep.

"Nobody messes with me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
4/100  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:56 am

Zanders fur slowly prickled as a discomfort of fellaree and zaylex together he eyed them then looked away not wanting the others think he was watching them
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin

Character sheet
Zähne:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:38 am

= [ F E L L A R E E ] =
Fellaree looked around making sure no one was listening onto their conversation, she saw Zander a little bit closer by but figured he was doing something else and not straining to listen on what she was saying "Zay... I'm pregnant..." Fell saw that he was slightly puzzled as the whole pack already knew that, she leaned closer "I'm having your pups"

(Yes, you can have Zander hear that, NO ONE ELSE, well and Zay)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:37 am

Zaylex was in shock- while if they had been mates, he would have yipped with joy, he realized this would cause her pain and suffering, as they weren't his brother's.
"How do you know they are mine?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fellaree
Admin

Character sheet
Zähne:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:21 pm

= [ F E L L A R E E ] =
Fellaree sighed "It's kinda long story on how we got there but around this time last month I invited you out into the forests and that was when it happened... I wasn't sure what I should do and I knocked you out when you weren't expecting it and you seemed to forget about that night..." Fella looked up at him awkwardly "I've never done anything with Kyo, he thinks I'm shy but..." She started choking up on her words, leaving her sentence a dropoff. "What do I do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:28 pm

"Uhh-! Shy, but... you have feelings for Zander?" Zaylex asked, confused. She had knocked him out, and apparently he had knocked her up, on a certain night he didn't remember, and never did anything with Kyo because of some reason she wasn't telling him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fellaree
Admin

Character sheet
Zähne:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:36 pm

= [ F E L L A R E E ] =
The alphess just wanted to curl up and disappear "Oh Zay... I so thought I loved you... When I'm alone I long for you to come and comfort me but... Zander has captured my heart" Elle shuffled her paws "He will never return this love though... He is my beta, I'm so confused.... Even if there was a way it could never happen because of Kyo" Fella looked up finally her green eyes shot into Lexi's 'Why is this happening? Why me?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Zaylex's forest green eyes returned the stare. Unlike her bright, emerald orbs, his eyes were dark and sullen, hiding the love he harbored for his alpha, his one and only queen, and leader.
"What do you plan to do? You have several choices, what I say may and probably isn't all of them. You could appoint Zander alpha, he would of course take care of you, you could keep Kyo with you and hope he accepts it, you could hide or journey a month and give the pups to a neighbor pack, or... you could always make me alpha..." his voice let out a hint of glee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
4/100  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:57 am

Zander yelped slightly hearing the fact that fell was pregnant with Zays pups he became slightly jealous growling slighty a weird feeling in his stomach then he heard fell saying that she liked him for some reason he flushed red the feeling in his stomach stronger he got up trotting to fellaree he Still blushing though his Red fur hide it "Fellaree?" He said looking at the white fea "I-I could be the alpha and take care of you and um the pups..." he said in shame of stuttering and for blurting out something random "If you want that is"
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:46 am

Zaylex looked to the red wolf who had always treated him with somewhat disdain. "We were just discussing what she is to do, rosso," the black wolf used the nickname he had always thought of as Zander.

His calm, dark eyes betrayed his sadness as he turned away from the pair. Zander could have her, if he really was who made her happy. 'But why does it have to tear me apart that it isn't me?' he thought, as his paws led him to the entrance of camp. The brute trod on the fallen leaves of autumn, and turned his orbs to the oaks high above him.

The trees were losing their leaves to the colder weather, just as he was losing himself to the problems of the world. The thin male longed to have someone to help him, but their was no one to turn to. Fellaree, of course, he couldn't talk to her about it. Zander would most likely turn on him. His brothers both disliked him. His sisters were either badly injured or potential murderers. His mother was too busy, and most likely wouldn't even understand.

The ebony healer suddenly got an idea. The last time he was in a position like this, Ordareesa had somehow appeared when he was sleeping. Maybe if he convinced his body to sleep, she would appear in his dreams again to help him? She would understand- she had loved his father, while he was taken with Feather.

Sighing, hoping, the brute shut his eyes and drifted into peaceful blackness of sleep.

(Ree, can you make an entrance here to help poor Zay out?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next