Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenvyan

Lycos Forest - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Kenny chuckled bitterly "Then why does she belong to that red guy?" he said biting zaylexs neck trying to flip him onto his back. The grey bute then bit the black male's leg thrashing his head around.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:24 pm

Zay didn't respond, but took the oppurtunity and sunk his fangs deep into the grey male's throat, piercing the jugular, feeling warm liquid flow into his mouth. It was saltier then a deer, and gave Zay's mind an animalistic emotion. As he removed his leg from the shuddering wolf's maw, and his own jaws from around the grey's neck, the realization of what he had done shook Zaylex. He was a murderer. He was as traitorous as his sister. 'But technically, not, as this brute was a loner, not worthy of our pack...' Zay prodded the now limp and still wolf with his paw to make sure death had befallen him.

The black wolf suddenly started digging. He let the dirt cling to him to somewhat mask the scent of blood, and as soon as he had a somewhat deep hole, he thrust the grey body into it, and started covering the body. With that, Zaylex ran to the river and washed himself off. The black brute made his way into camp, eyes not focusing on anything. He knew he no longer had any blood whatsoever on his fur, but his soul was guilty.
Back to top Go down
Kenvyan

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:26 pm

Kenny blacked out everything went black as he became cold a voice went through his head 'I failed? how could i fail to kill that black male he thought as it echoed through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kymera

Kymera

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Kymera wandered around slightly bored and unaware where to go when she saw a black brute happy to see a wolf for the first time in a while she padded to the male "Hi! um do you know where i could find a pack?" she asked flicking her light red tail
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Zaylex shook himself out of his thoughts as he heard a light, happy voice. Putting his tone in a satiny-silky, flirty voice, he said, "I am Zaylex Moon, beta of Green Wood Pack. And what is the name of this beautiful she-wolf, hmm?" as he put on a smile to match his looks. He had always been the thin sort of good looking, unlike Kyo who was mostly muscles.
Back to top Go down
Kymera

Kymera

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:50 pm

"Oh.." Kymera giggled smiling slightly "My name is kymera and can you take me to your pack?" she said still smiling her green eyes scanning the black brute's body.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:54 pm

"A beautiful name for a beautiful female. I believe our alphas are busy, but maybe the alpha is free. Any male in his right mind should either have or make enough time for a wolf as pretty as you. If you would follow me, I would be glad to get you met with the alpha, and then I could show you the land if you would like." he led her to the den area, and nudged Zander with his paw. "New member, her name is Kymera."
Back to top Go down
Kymera

Kymera

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:59 pm

Kymera giggled as the male flirted with her as he nudged the paw of the alpha she wagged her tail happily "Andy!' she said yelling out her brother's nickname that she always gave him. She then tackled the male "Ky! oh my god i cant beleive its you" she heard her brother exclaimed and in excitement she licked her brothers face.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 am

Zaylex wagged his tail, feigning happiness. While it was all good and well they knew each other, he was honest-to-God bored and guilty.
Back to top Go down
Kymera

Kymera

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:03 am

Kymera smiled at her brother as he said thathe accepted her into the pack "Thank you andy" she said looking at the black brute "You know i would want to take a tour of the territory" she said in a flirty tone.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:09 am

"Well, then, follow me. Who is he? Your brother?" Zaylex replaced his bored look with a sexy smile.

(^^ oh Zay, I'm in love with your human form... *Kyouyaaaaaaa*)
Back to top Go down
Kymera

Kymera

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:12 am

"Yea he's my brother hough i havent seen him for a long time" Kymera said nosing the black brute's side "Sooo where are we going?" she said in a flirty tone following the male.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Kira felt herself ripple through a tree, "wow, death isn't so bad!" she laughed, dancing above the earth. She turned to see Jay walking upwards and she called out to him. He didn't hear her. She knew that she loved him, but she couldn't find the feeling inside anymore. She knew that she still had love in her, but who was it for now?
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:50 am

"I-" Zay started to say where he planned to take her, but he stopped mid-sentence. "I'm sorry. I'm in love with Fellaree. I can't do this." He walked away, leaving a fae who might have distracted his problems, but required him to take away thoughts of Fella, and he couldn't do this.
Back to top Go down
Kymera

Kymera

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:37 pm

"uh OK" Ky said walking away wondering why if the male loved someone else why wpuld he flirt with her the fea sighed flicking her tail
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Ki stopped and stayed silent as she heard Zay's sad voice. "Zaylex?" she whispered, the golden misty fae trotted over. 'Ok, how to do this.... I can make myself visible to one of them if I concentrate.' And so she did, the fae concentrated on only becoming visible to Zaylex and it happened. She felt her form thicken towards him. "Zay, can you hear me?" she said weakly, not knowing how her brother would react. The red female couldn't see or hear Kira, but she knew her brother could.
Back to top Go down
Ordareesa
Admin
Ordareesa

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:48 am

'Thank you Tearla' She thought as she saw her old friend take Jay to the Valley. At first, Reesa a had no opinion of the yellow fae, but now, she hated her. Kira had killed Jay, her son. Ree, still being alive still had these feelings, still remembered them. The older she-wolf stayed in hiding, watching from the bushes, awaiting Zay's reaction to his dead sister.
Back to top Go down
http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net
Legend

Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:19 am

= { I am Legend } =

Legend = Male = 3 1/2 = Mateless = Timber Wolf

Legend heard little response to his howl and decided to find the camp on his own. 'Finally! I found it!' He thought excitedly. The brute walked towards the camp and stood at the entrance. Legend disagreed with the now-a-day thing where you just walk right in. The brown brute pointed his noise down and stayed low to the ground showing that he was no threat at the edge of the camp. He thought it was important to stay in touch with the formalities.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:43 am

"My God, I've gone insane." He muttered to himself, much calmer than he felt. "Kira, my sister, how can you do this? Both things how can I see you, and how could you have died?!"
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:56 am

Shira noticed a brown male crouching near the end of the den site. She glanced around at everyone else, then snuck off towards the unfamiliar brute. "Hi" she said in a low tone. She smiled softly at him, trying to appear friendly.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:23 am

Ki smiled, "Zaylex, I fell asleep, Takoda cam and found me and said he could free me... It was weird... He... he said he could free me from the guilt... I couldn't live with it. I knew Jay died becuase I pushed him so far away. I can't feel that guilt anymore, now I don't know, i am full of happy, like when we were little Zay." The golden fae couldn't stand to be far away from her black brother. She burrowed into his fur and felt it's softness like a gentle spray of water. "Please Zaylex, remember me. I have chose to be an earthbound spirit because I knew I would have left something behind, but I must see Jay sometimes. Only Sometimes." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:30 am

Vincent trotted through to the camp, a large hare and a peregrine falcon hanging from his jaws. "I brought snacks!" he barked as he returned from his two month journey to the hills ad back. He trotted directly to the nursery to find Kana, My love, I have returned. I've missed you so much!" he laughed joyously, nuzzling his mates fur.

(To clear the confusion, Kana halucinated Takoda after lack of air from crying and eventually passed out and stopped breathing because she was under a bush with poison berries and she rubbed against them so the juices were mized with her tears and went into her mouth and she died. Then, after that, Takoda came and she became an earthbound spirit. TA DA)
Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:41 am

Kana looked up at vince "Vince! Oh my gosh! I've missed you so much" She squealed. The sight of her mate got her very excited suddenly. To suddenly. "Oh... OH GOD" Kan-Kan eyes widened in shock "THE PUPS! THE PUPS ARE COMING" She shouted. The golden queen winced in pain "FEATHER" She called out of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:50 am

Feather was in the nursery instantly. "Vince. Out. Zayex! Shira! Get in here now! she barked, her son's first delivery. She smiled at the thought. "Good job kana, you're doing great. I promise you will be out of this pain soon. Alrighty, now, lay down, nice and easy. Good." she instructed as Vince left the den. She looked over her shoulder, no Zaylex or Shira. This would be done alone. Again. Feather had brought her leaves and noticed the first pup coming. "Ok Kana, push." she said softly, knowing the fae could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:02 am

The femme followed the orders exactly as Feather ordered them. "IT HURTS" She screamed. Nothing before had been so painful. Kana could feel them inside, waiting for there first breath of the real world. "HELP" Kana yelped even though Feather was doing all she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next