WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lycos Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Exxon

Character sheet
Zähne:
13/100  (13/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:44 am

"Ah...right." She replied to Kalami, "Didn't hear." Sauntering after the grey Healer, she dropped to her rump becide her, silently resting her gaze upon the Alphess

"Heh." Exxon chuckled lightly with a full grin spread across her muzzle. She then padded over to the newest Healer apprentice. "Congradulations Shira! Hope you'll have fun learning healer-type stuff." The female exclaimed, wriggling her stumpy tail as she playfully butted Shira's shoulder with her head. "Healer life seems pretty boring to me though, heh."

Last edited by Exxon on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shira
Admin

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:28 pm

Shira nodded, smiling, and wagged her tail. "So, what are we gonna do first?" she asked, trying to act cool. "I'm an Apprentice now! I wonder how I'll learn all the herbs, and how to use them..." she thought.

"Nobody messes with me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exxon

Character sheet
Zähne:
13/100  (13/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Exxon grinned, "First, we go hunting!" She exclaimed. "We'll go to The River and see if we can get a few salmon and a doe." The ebony and ash female pranced in a light circle. "Last call for the hunt guys."She howled, then turned to Feather, "You don't need Shira right at this very moment, do you?" She asked, tilting her head to the right. Exxon was pretty eager to get on the move, she wanted to be back before night fell.

(Maybe we can get a bear with the dice roll there. :3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
4/100  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Zasnder then looked back at fellaree and he trotted away from kalami to aree when he got to fell he pawed the feas nose "Felly i know you staybut wanna hang out or something its ok if you dont want to"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Kana

Character sheet
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:05 pm

The female beta sat under a tree and watched the ceremony. She huffed ad stood up on all fours shaking her tan fur off. her stomach growled reminding her that she had lost her meal that mourning. With another huff Kana walked forward and to the fresh kill pile. Nothing appealed to her and the tan fae smiled. She had an excuse to leave camp now. She shaking her self off she padded out of camp and into the quite forest. Her black nose twitched a bit as she sniffed the air looking for her next meal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fellaree
Admin

Character sheet
Zähne:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:35 pm

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ { F E L L A R E E } ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭

Laree looked back at the nursery where Kyo awaited her, then turned back over to the red male "I would like that" She blushed slightly. The alphess walked over to the brute "Um... Can we go to the Meadows? I haven't been there in ages and today seems like a perfect day" She said hesitantly.

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭{ When the duck walked up to the lemonade stand, And he said to the man running the stand, "Hey! (Bum bum bum) Got any grapes? } ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭

I didn't know what to say -____-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
4/100  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Zander smiled at aree "Then we should go there" he said trotting off fowards when he stopped to look at the white fea "Come on ree!" he did know that fellaree might not be fast enough to catch up with him since she was preguant his mind then wander off to how would fells pups look like possiably some of the pups will be orange like kyo he suddenly felt jeslous Why am i jelous?] he wondered
Back to top Go down
Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:
2/100  (2/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Jay laughed awkwardly. "Well, then." He said to Kira. "I suppose the only people left to tell are your mother and-" He cut himself off, not wanting to mention Keli. "You think she'll be mad?" His grin faded a little.
(Nice song there, Ree^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Kala joined in, grinning at the sentinel. "Shira, you good?" The silver fae asked. "Happy-happy, Jay," She grinned, elbowing her brother. "You too, Kira. Congrats- well, if you think being stuck with Jay-Jay here is worthy of congratulations." Kay grinned evilly at her sibling.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Kira smiled, "My mom won't be mad, but somebody else will." her voice tailed off until Kalami walked up, "I think it deserves a congrats. Hey, have you seen my mom?" she asked, unsure if the orange fae was still in the healers den. She looked at Jay, "I guess we need to tell Kyo, since we know who tried to... You know..." she said, her coive tailing off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
4/100  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:16 pm

"You know what fell you should relax in the Nursery after All you are pregnant" Zander gave a friendly nuzzle to aree before trotting to kala "Hey kala" he said looking at the female
Back to top Go down
Kana

Character sheet
Zähne:
12/100  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:23 pm

Kana could feel her mouth watering as she spotted a rabbit through the brush. Just this last time, she tolled her self, then I'll hang in the nursery. She crept forward slowly her round stomach just barely off the ground. Her ears were against her skull and her tail swished ever so slightly. She took another step and as the rabbit looked away erupted from the brush and raced after hare. She landed on it and killed it quickly. "Thank Warautop for this meal," She muttered quickly before picking it up and caring it back to the camp where she would eat it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:
2/100  (2/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:42 pm

Jay smiled, licking her ear comfortingly. "It'll be okay." He said quietly, "And I spotted Feather over there, with Shira." He added, his eyes on Kira. "Shall we?" He asked, nudgin her gently towards the healer. "Wait... who do you want to talk to first?" He asked. It was her family, she should decide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:46 pm

"Hey, Zander," Kala grinned, her enthusiasm growing. "How're you doing?" She looked across the clearing, and seeing Exxon, she stopped. "I'm sorry, I'm about to leave to go hunting, but you'd be welcome to join us if you'd like." She suggested, her smile honest.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Kira smiled at Jay, "I know my mother won't believe me," she said, her eyes sad, "I must tell Kyo." she lowered her head and walked to the Alpha. "Kyo, I know who tried to kill me." she said, nearly weeping. The golden fae looked at Keli, "and she will try to do it again if I don't stop her. She will try to do it to my mate." Kira looked lovingly at Kyo and then at Jay. "I want to be Jay's mate, too." she added on innocently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
4/100  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:34 pm

"Im good you?" The red male said Circling kala With a smirk on his face he then pawed kalas rear end Before once a circling her
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Shira wagged her tail, then paded off towards Exxon. "I guess I'll go hunting with Exxon now!" she called over her shoulder to her mentor. When she approached the ashen lupa, she said cheerfully "I guess I'll come hunting with you still!"

"Nobody messes with me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exxon

Character sheet
Zähne:
13/100  (13/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Exxon wiggled her stumpy tail upon Shira's approach, "Alrighty, lets go get Kala." The grey female responded, "Then off we go." She trotted over to where Kalami was standing along with Zander. "Hey, ready to go?" She asks, a slight grin appearing across her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fellaree
Admin

Character sheet
Zähne:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:05 pm

(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0) { F E L L A R E E } (0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)

The fae sat there hurt 'Ouch... How could he just? He's supposed to be my beta! He can't just leave like that! Not only was that un gentlemanly but rude!' But most of all Fella was dead jealous. 'He picked my sister over me! Arg... Why do I care... I'm with Kyo' She thought angrily but also slightly sad. With sad beady eyes she watched him leave and flirt with Kala.

(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0) { Lamborghini Mercy, Your chick she so thirsty, I’m in that two seat Lambo, With your girl she ***** **** me } (0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Kyo smiled as his mate neared, but as her eyes wandered to Zander he stalled in his actions. After a moments pause, he cleared his throat to get her attention and widened the gap that was the doorway to the nursery. He smiled and waited for her to see how he had decorated it with purple flowers and a small skylight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Feather huffed as Zander pawed Kalami's rear, she smiled once at Shira and trotted over to the pair. "Zander, I believe you have council duties to tend to." she said harshly, directing Kala to the healer's den, "and you have work to do with me." she said firmly, though she lightened up on her pupil. Once in the den, Feather pointed to a pile of unsorted leaves that she had gathered a few days ago, "these are for you to do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shira
Admin

Character sheet
Zähne:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Shira raised an eyebrow at Zander's actions toward Kalami. She just rolled her eyes and laughed. Then she prodded Kala's flank with her paw. "You ready to go?" she repeated Exxon's words.

"Nobody messes with me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
4/100  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Zander stared at feather before leaving kala alone heading away from the dorest when he smelled the scent of somwthing he had never smelled before he then growled padding towards the scent of the owner when something slashed under his eye causing it to bleed
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin

Character sheet
Zähne:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:37 am

(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0) { F E L L A R E E } (0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)

Fella cursed under her breath annoyed but her anger expression immediately lit up when she heard Kyo "Oh wow! Key! It's beautiful, just like you my wonderful Kyo" She murmured with a smile loosing her gaze in the purple flowers. "Oh Kyo..." The alphess said under her breath 'I'm so sorry... I wish I could...' She stopped her thoughts and looked at the ground sadly "Thank you! It's so pretty and I'm going to be in her for a long time... Will you stay with me for the first couple of nights? I know you're not supposed to but..."

(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0) { What are ya gonna do? The odds are stacked against you, Back against the wall, You gotta give it your all, This is the final stand, The powers in you hand! } (0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exxon

Character sheet
Zähne:
13/100  (13/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:36 pm

Exxon made her way over to Feather, halting in front of the orange pigmented female she tilts her head to one side. "Hey, can Kala sort the leaves later, if you don't mind?" She asks, "We were going to go hunting now." The tailess female was getting annoyed with all the destractions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next