Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drabble of Leaders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Drabble of Leaders Left_bar_bleue0/100Drabble of Leaders Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Drabble of Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Drabble of Leaders   Drabble of Leaders EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:44 am

So... I really don't know why Zander was leader. Look at this
He was only looking out for Fella
He left his mate who was pregnant, throwing up and cramping because he beat up Zay
He was overly hot headed
Unlike all of our great leaders (Fella, Fell, Ree), Zander never fixed anything:
Ree fixed conflicts including Kala, Wyndbane and Feather, and raised Zaylex.
Fell solved the drought and loss of fish by finding the pond, along with leading the warriors into the battle to Daimon and Diablo.
Fella is solving the bears, along with leading the pack through the loss of Zander and Kira and Jay and Taima and Kalami.
Even Kyo has the excuse of only being leader like a month. And even he is helping with the bears.

Btw
The only betas are from Convel's family. Convel was first, then Kama, then Zaylex.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Drabble of Leaders Left_bar_bleue0/100Drabble of Leaders Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Drabble of Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabble of Leaders   Drabble of Leaders EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Last edited by Zaylex/Keli on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angeline

Angeline

Drabble of Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabble of Leaders   Drabble of Leaders EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Zander was only made for me to play around with him of course he was a jerk and a bastard but it was for a reason
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Drabble of Leaders Left_bar_bleue100/100Drabble of Leaders Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Drabble of Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabble of Leaders   Drabble of Leaders EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:03 am

I thought Zandy was pretty cool :3

Although yes, I agree that there were parts that could have been better but for the most part he was good. I mean I was the one who made him alpha in the end so ya... I think we could have used more of his character if he stayed a bad-ass warrior :/
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Drabble of Leaders Left_bar_bleue4/100Drabble of Leaders Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

Drabble of Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabble of Leaders   Drabble of Leaders EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Granted, Zander was a terrible character, i was pretty young when i rped him XD 

and yes ik im the only one replying to this
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

Drabble of Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabble of Leaders   Drabble of Leaders EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 7:34 pm

oh my god look at me and my bitch ass self jesus christ why was i such a little bitch when i was twelve
"zanders a dick!"
bitch hes a fictional wolf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drabble of Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabble of Leaders   Drabble of Leaders Empty

Back to top Go down

Drabble of Leaders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest Of The Lycos :: Fun Corner! :: Other Fun Stuff-
Jump to: