Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shira~"Nobody messes with me!"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:
Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" Left_bar_bleue0/100Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" Empty
PostSubject: Shira~"Nobody messes with me!"   Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:40 pm

The Basics:

Name: Shira
Nicknames: Shi, Ra-Ra
Breed: Red Wolf

Appearance:

Coat Length: Long and silky
Pelt Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Jade green
Markings and Designs: Russet paws, chest, muzzle, and tail tip.
Scars and Scratches: None currently
Wolf Build: Slender, agile, long-legged, made for running.

Persona:

Personality:Ra-ra is a fiesty individual, who will turn on anybody who insults her, no matter how big or small. She has somewhat of a short temper, but sometimes she just ignores wolves and lets them say what they want. She also is adventerous, brave, and daring, and has a good sense of humor.
Wolf Likes: Laughing, a happy mood, watching wolves get mad because she ignores them, winning a fight or contest, running, jumping.
Wolf Dislikes: Losing a fight or contest, silence, someone insulting her, not being able to run, water, burrs or leaves getting caught in her long fur.
Wolf Strengths: Her speed, agility, jumping ability, her acute sense of smell, and her sharp tongue.
Wolf Weaknesses: Water, she is hydrophobic and can't swim. Her small size.
Wolf Habits: Swishing her tail from side to side, laughing for no reason.
Wolf Talents: Jumping very high and far.
Favorite Phrases/Sayings "Nobody messes with me!" "Ya think?"

Relations:

Parents: Mother: Stream (deceased) Father: Storm (deceased)
Siblings:Brother: Unkown name, but she does have one. (alive, somewhere)
Pups: None yet
Best Bud: She hopes to find one soon
Friends: She wants to make as many as possible
Enemies: None
Crush: She's searching for that special someone
Mate: None yet

Extras:

Extra:
Extra:
Reference: WIP
Themesong: WIP

History:

Shira was one of two pups born into the family of Stream and Storm, two lone wolves. One day, her parents left and never came back. Then her and her brother set off together, and when they were attacked by a group of foxes they were separated. And now she has found this pack, and hopes to be reunited with her brother one day, even if she has to wait until her life is over.

Last edited by Shira on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" Left_bar_bleue100/100Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shira~"Nobody messes with me!"   Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Welcome to the pack, Shira! I will change your rank right now :3
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:
Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" Left_bar_bleue0/100Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shira~"Nobody messes with me!"   Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:58 pm

Thanks, Fell! And where do you want me to start rping? Like, where is the main activity going on?
Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

Character sheet
Zähne:
Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" Left_bar_bleue12/100Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shira~"Nobody messes with me!"   Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Right now I belive the roll play is closed. We should start soon.... I hope. Welcome to the pack, can't wait to rp with your lovely little character!
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Shira~"Nobody messes with me!"   Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:13 pm

K, thanks Kana! Can't wait for the rp to start!
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:
Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" Left_bar_bleue2/100Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shira~"Nobody messes with me!"   Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:00 am

Welcome to the pack, Shira!
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Shira~"Nobody messes with me!"   Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Thankies Jay. Can't wait to meet you in the legendary roleplay!!
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:
Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" Left_bar_bleue2/100Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shira~"Nobody messes with me!"   Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Yup, you too!
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" Left_bar_bleue100/100Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shira~"Nobody messes with me!"   Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:35 pm

And that is now possible since the RP is now OPEN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shira~"Nobody messes with me!"   Shira~"Nobody messes with me!" Empty

Back to top Go down

Shira~"Nobody messes with me!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest Of The Lycos :: The Wolves :: The Library-
Jump to: