Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcement- "Lycos Zähne"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Announcement- "Lycos Zähne" Left_bar_bleue100/100Announcement- "Lycos Zähne" Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Announcement- "Lycos Zähne" Empty
PostSubject: Announcement- "Lycos Zähne"   Announcement- "Lycos Zähne" EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:55 pm

In some packs they have the idea of "points" that you can win and earn, some call it "Money" "Claws" "Tails" "Teeth" "Points" "Stars" "Starbits" etc...

I have come to like this idea and since we are sticking to the German/Japanese origins of our choice of words, I have come up with "Zähne" Which means "Tooth"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can you get with "Zähne"
---------------

= Zähne is our number one way of choosing MotM

= Get 100 Zähne and you go up in ranks

= Something else that I have not yet decided.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can you get "Zähne"
---------------

= Winning contests

= Being active

= Completing "Lebenszweck" (Missions)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let The Games Begin!!!
Back to top Go down

Announcement- "Lycos Zähne"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest Of The Lycos :: Welcome :: News And Annoucements-
Jump to: