Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:07 pm

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { F E L L A R E E } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

The fae calmed down slightly and started to listen to the Feather's instructions. Fella took a good deep breath as Shira was instructing her. After a little bit more pain... And done. Fella felt dead to the earth but pure adreniline pumped through her and she scurried to her pups. They were beautiful. The alphess growled under her breath at Shira and Feather who were still standing there. Laree looked at the oldest, a black male "Lexdin" She whispered as she looked up slightly at Zaylex who was standing in the back. She then turned to the second pup, tiny in comparison to his very large and strong looking brother "Kenji" She thought as what Zander had said before. Fella then looked at the last pup. The only female of the litter, the youngest and a pelt as white as snow. Her mind was fluttered as she thought of names, her mother's face popped up in her mind then Kyo "Lareeko" She whispered licking her head and the rest of them. She pulled her tail in for a blanket for the three pups and gave them the milk the wanted. "I will always be here for you... Don't you ever worry"

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { It's like a dagger in my heart, Everytime you have to leave, Can't believe it cuts so deep, It's like a dagger in my heart } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Zaylex felt a grin take up his maw. Whether or not Zander was alpha... these were his kin, his pups. When Fellaree named the first one- Lexdin -pride filled his blood as he was named after the tall beta. "They're beautiful," he whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Feather nudged Shira away from Fellaree and her pups. The fae stood outside and nodded for the two males to enter. They could attack each other in there, that way she wouldn't have to move them to heal them. The female shrugged and trotted to Kyo, "congratulations, son," she whisered before trotting to the sunny patch of flat rock and dozing off.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:34 pm

Zaylex trotted forward, barely holding in his exitement. "Congratulations, ma'am," he smiled, keeping the formalities of a beta, but licking the silvery male like a father. "They're beautiful, just like their mother," he compliemented. Honestly he was somewhat worried Zander would get mad at his affection towards the pups, but Zay held a right to be affectionate, in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:00 am

(bored... -__-)

The fae smiled and leaned over and licked the ebony male on the cheek "Oh my! I'm sorry! That wasn't... like you know... I'm sorry.. That was a friends thing..." She said awakwardly not sure if the brute still had feelings for her. Although really she was kind of oblivious to the stuff that happens right in front of her so it's not really like it did anything.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { It's like a dagger in my heart, Everytime you have to leave, Can't believe it cuts so deep, It's like a dagger in my heart } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

(That made NO sense. I typed that in like 30 secs, record -____-)
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:47 am

Zaylex looked at her for a moment, and realized she had absolutely no idea. "It's... fine," he said, the ashy male felt somewhat offended. He had poured out his heart to her, and she still doubted he loved her. The brute reminded himself- she had just given birth, give it time. "Do you want me to go?" he asked, worried she wanted him out.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:28 am

Zander looked at the pups then at fell he then gave a small smile at the fea. Before walking off thinking about things that were running through his head 'Too bad they're not my pups...though i wish they were....' He thought looking around.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:14 am

The femme smiled then looked at Zander and smiled the best she could but from lack of energy her face just looked... Interesting... Fellaree, the new mother thought about all the drama that happened over these pups. "Thanks Zay, I feel better" Not sure from what, but she did. Elle smiled blinking her green eyes excusing Zay, or another way to say she wanted him to leave. Fella snuggled to her pups when Lexdin bit her. Although it hurt she still giggled. "My little babies..." She cooed.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Praying won't do it, Hating won't do it, Drinking won't do it Fighting won't knock you out... Of my head } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:34 am

Zay smiled sadly as he backed out of the cave. He knew the pups would most likely call Zander 'father', and while it killed him inside, he wouldn't dare show it. Fella had made her decision, and he was sure it would come up sometimes, but the coal black wolf worried it would make the lives of the pups difficult, stressed with parent's issues, like his and Keli's had been. And he would not let them have that.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:22 am

(Double posting.)
Keli ran to the camp with Nevanko at her heels. Being a somewhat small wolf- inheriting the trait from her aunt -the past-warrior was more specialized in speed than strength, and swished her tail nervously as they got close to the den area, both from the fact that they had just been dangerously close to two large, hungry, angry bears, and second the fact that they were technically exiles that the pack couldn't afford to lose, and could be very easily punished for something stupid if they messed up in front of the alphess.

Keli pulled her head low and ears back, keeping her tail tucked safely in between her legs as they neared the nursery. "Fella- ma'am!" Keli was taken aback. Being away from camp, she had only known Ree was pregnant, not that she had given birth. "Ma'am, two bears are on territory, near the river," she said, wishing for Nevanko to hurry up. The silver fae was quite frankly scared to death of the alphess, and the pack, and right now the only thing that could comfort her was Nevanko, and she had lost track of him at the entrance of camp.
Back to top Go down
Nevanko

Nevanko

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:41 am

≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕ { N E V A N K O } ≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕

The male stepped forward taking a second to catch his breath, his heart racing. Keli looked nervous and Nev stepped towards her so their fur was mingled together. "Fellaree" He said bowing to his alphess then realized she had two? Maybe three pups being blanketed by her tail. Vanko gulped slightly embarrassed "I'm sorry... Is this... Should talk to Zander..." He said awkwardly even though he didn't like the male and he probably didn't like him since that 'attack' he pulled.

"No, Nevan, Speak to me, what is it you need, and why are you here? I need a pretty good explanation" The alphess said in a kind but demanding tone of dominance. "I wish to report. Two male bears who are working together, have been sighted in the territory. We saw them by the river and they chased us half way here" It was common for bears to be seen at the river but that was in the summer and spring time. Very rarely at the start of Fall or, now, at the end of it, practically Winter. "They... I say, if they were to have caught up to us... They would have eaten us."

Nevan was quite scared, adrenaline had been pumping through his blood for a while now. "What I am saying is... The fish run is over. Deer have migrated over to the other side of the mountains. The hares and other rodents are safe in their burrows. Berries are all dead and rotten along with other fruit. Us wolves have a hard time surviving the Winter. Just us, the only predators, now we have competition the bears... And... They see us as the prey" Nevan was breathing deeply now. He pressed in closer to Keli, as it comforted him and seemed to pass the shots of adrenaline that was in him.

≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕ { So when you gonna let me? When you gonna let me out? Out. And if you know, How do you get up from an all time low } ≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:48 am

~Zaylex~

Zay turned from his standing point near the beta den to see the two omegas near the nursery. One an attempted murderer, one who attacked Fellaree. Zaylex's mind was on fire as he raced over, fur bristling. He snarled, "What do you want, omegas?" Zaylex spat on the ground between Keli and Nevanko's paws. Maybe it was because Keli used to be his sister, his best friend, that he was reacting so strongly, he didn't know. All that he did know was that his love was technically cornered with his pups, by two exiles.

~Keli~

"Brother..." Keli yelped. She had never seen this side to him before, and it scared her, and made her realize that he was in the same position as her mother was in. She was no longer his sister to him, she was only an outcast. "Vanko, can we go? Now that they have the news?" she whispered to him, trying to hide her desperation and fear.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:02 am

Fellaree heart raced slightly as he said that the bears may attack them. The pups squealed so Fella seemed to calm down. "Goodbye. I will think it over... I will send word if we are going to have something down. If you don't hear anything by sundown tomorrow then take it as 'case closed' Now out" She said with a slight growl in her voice.

"Come on Keli" He said. Nev lowered his head and had his tail slightly between his legs as he passed Zaylex, although at the same time he gave him a hard glare. "Forget about him, he is just being a jerk" He said in a half snarl as they were out of the camp. "Le't's stay closer into the forest so that if..." A shiver ran down his spine "We see them again... We will be close-ish to the camp" Even though half the wolves there wanted their heads if he still felt safer alittle bit closer to them.

Fellareee didn't know exactly what to do now. "Zaylex... Get Zander and... Ya... Go get Zander" The alpha male sat a couple meters off. At this time Fella realized the minimal numbers of the council. Once Zander and Zay were both at the entrance of the nursery she cleared her throat. Since Fella couldn't really move, sge figured they could just talk here. "What should we do about... All of this?" She asked the two in a quieter voice so she didn't alarm the pack.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Praying won't do it, Hating won't do it, Drinking won't do it Fighting won't knock you out... Of my head } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:09 am

Zaylex~

The coal male looked at her. "If we split the two up, we can send two patrols to kill each one. Me, Nevanko, Keli, and Amatis in one and Zander, Kyo, Legend and Kymera in the other."

Keli~

She nodded and followed him out, leaning against him slightly. When they got out of the camp, Keli led the way to a large hedge. A slight rain started up, followed by more and more water until it began to thunder. The two were mostly dry and warm next to eachother under the bush, and Keli mover her snout to press her nose against Vanko's. "I love you," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:25 am

"I love you too" He whispered licking her cheek.

Fellaree was not convinced if this would work. She herself had never seen a bear but had heard a lot about them. Strong huge beasts, and that you never ever fight one if you are alone as that would be a death with. "... This isn't my area of expertise but... I don't know. Maybe you think we could, spy on them first? Send a small, fast patrol that can go in and find out their kind of behaviour.... Or something like that" Fella had really no idea. The new mother felt helpless and useless now.

Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:29 am

"Sure," Zaylex said. "Would you like me to gather a patrol of three and send them to the river?"
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:40 am

"Yes... Please do that" She whispered uncertain "Which three?" She asked curiously.

(Take legend)

Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:42 am

"Legend, Keli and I. Legend seems to be brave enough, Keli has the speed and agility of a hunter or a scout, and I can keep an eye on them," Zay said. "Would you like me to get them now?"
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:50 am

That would be fine.... Zay... Stay safe She said giving a soft innocent smile. Sometimes this fae was so oblivious you literately just wanted her to die. But only for like second or two. Aftre she can come back. Like back to life. Cause that works.

Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:01 am

Zaylex nodded, and trotted to Legend, near the entrance of camp. "We are going to check on an issue. You and I and someone else are going on a patrol, so hurry up," he growled as he hurried to the disappearing scent trail of Keli. "Omegas! You are required by the pack. Get out now," he snarled at the hedge that they were under.
Back to top Go down
Legend

Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:04 am

= { I am Legend } =

Legend = Male = 3 1/2 = Mateless = Timber Wolf

Legend stepped forward and looked at Zaylex. It would be my pleasure" He said bowing slightly in respect to the beta aswell as being in front of the alphess and the her pups. Legend followed the ebony male out of the camp. Once they found the two Omegas he slipped to the side and let Zay do the talking.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:08 am

Keli crawled out along with Nevanko and she looked at her brother. "What is it, brother?
"You no longer have the right to call me a sibling, mutt. You lost that privilege a while ago. You are coming with us to find the bear, as you know where it is," he spat, daring Nevanko to challenge his order towards Keli, which Zay had a feeling he would.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:59 am

Zander looked at zaylex not really sure of what was happening but followed the beta anyways 'why am I the alpha when I have no idea what's happinig?' He thought.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:33 am

Zaylex saw Zander following him. "Sir, aren't you staying with Fellaree?" He asked, confused. The situation definitely surprised and befuddled him, wouldn't Zander want to stay and make sure Fellaree was alright?
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Shira shivered as she watched Fellaree give birth to her pups. Will I ever have pups one day? she wondered. Then she focused on the little wriggling pups. Then Feather nudged her away from the Alphess and her pups. "Uh...." she said, not exactly sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next