Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:01 pm

Ra-ra watched in confusion as the argument bounced back and forth between the wolves, as if each were taking a turn. The brown lupa sighed as she watched Keli take on the rank of Omega. "And now I know what not to do" her mind said.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Feather watched with horrified eyes as her own son demoted her eldest daughter to the lowest rank of the pack. "Keli..." she whispered, her voice filled with rage and she looked at the grey female. "I will not be the mother of a traitor. I disown you as my own. You no longer have a mother." She snapped. turning to Shira she spoke softly, holding her anger away from the apprentice. "Would you like to show me your knowledge of herbs?" she asked, her words choppy with effort.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Keli ran from the scene, tears blotting out her sight. She ran until she was close to the hunting grounds, and lay down, streams running down her face. She had now lost her siblings, both parents, and her love. Her rank, her pack. Right now the death penalty seemed like s gift to her.
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Shira watched in horror as Feather rejected her own pup. She struggled to hold back tears. It might not be happening to her, but it was still sad to see all this happen just because of one mistake. One terrible mistake. She cleared her throat as Feather padded over and asked her about herbs. "I don't really know anything......I just thought it would be cool to learn about them" she replied in a hushed voice. And even if she did know any of the herb names, she couldn't remember them anyways with all the terrible things currently happening. "Why would Feather reject her own pup? We should love each other no matter what right? We are who we are" she thought. The brown femme opened her maw to say something, but decided against it. "Maybe if I can catch her alone...." she planned.
Back to top Go down
Nevanko

Nevanko

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:15 pm

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { N E V A N K O } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Nevan was shocked that Keli had admitted to the truth and that she had actually done it "Fellaree! How could you? You can't do this! I love her, I love Keli! You can't just do this to me!" He said furiously at the white female. Vanko was so enraged that he didn't even think twice before running over to the alpha male "Fellaree doesn't love you" He whispered harshly in his ear. His older sister had ruined his love life, he had to get back at her, unfortunately Nev was still Nevan and didn't really know what to say. After that the albino male ran after his crying princess.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Feather looked at Shira, "Well how about you organise some of the herbs inside. I have little clefts that I covered with moss. There are some leaves on the ground around them, find the ones they match and put them together as neatly as you can, alright?" she asked gently. The fae then watched as Nevanko said something to her son and his eyes widened before returning to normal. "You try that out Shira, and I will check afterwards." she trotted over to Kyo and did not smile. "What did he tell you?" she asked abruptly.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Kyo blinked and forced the emotion on his face to stay calm. Had Fellaree truly stopped loving him? Keli was tearing this pack apart. He watched as the usually calm pack shuddered with uncertainty and the comforting pelt of his mother met his eyes. "He told me something I must remember to ask somebody about. No worries mother, I am fine." he licked her cheek and smiled, though inside he was still burdened by his ever-tightening stomach.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Keli heard pawsteps behind her and forced her eyes open to greet the sight of her albino love. "We- we can't be together an- anymore," she sniffled out, turning away from the only wolf she had ever truly loved. "There are plenty of females for you, and while I won't ever stop loving you, I am the omega. You're the alphess's brother. We can't be together," she continued, the last part mainly to herself. "I'm sorry. This is all my fault," tears sprung up in her eyes again as the silver fae started walking away from the clearing, to find a somewhat suitable place to sleep for the night that was coming upon them.
Back to top Go down
Nevanko

Nevanko

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:22 pm

Nev looked at Keli with sad eyes "No. Keli wait... You are more important to me then anyone in the world. I rather have you then a grand title. I rather have you then a high rank. I rather have you then.... then... Oh my gosh Keli! I know what to do!" He thought suddenly cutting off his sentence "If... If I become an Omega too." He thought proudly at what sounded like a stupid idea.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Keli looked at him oddly, her expression ranging from confused, to sad, to thoughtful. "Nevanko... your sister would not allow it. You have not committed a crime against the pack. I don't want you to be downgraded for me..." the white-patched femme turned around again, now a considerable distance away from him.

(Nevermind Keli's advice, please, DO! I don't want them to run away together because I love them ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Nevanko

Nevanko

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:20 am

Nevanko looked at his paws "Well this isn't what you want any more, it is what I want" He said in a slightly bolder voice. The red eyed male hustle back to camp scanning for his sister "Hey! Ya you! You know what Fellaree? I hate you! You're stupid and I'm fed up with you telling me what to do!" He said with fake hostility. In fact Nev actually quite liked his sister, especially when mom left, he was a wreck and Fella took charge. The white brute charged, not as hard as he could, but charged towards her and knocking the white alphess against the side of the den. He took one of his fore arm and slashed the side of Fellaree's flank, white fur blurring together. A small trickle of blood ran from her side. "What now?" He spat.

Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:23 am

Zaylex growled at the white male. Zander and Kyo were both snarling fiercely as their queen was injured. "Stand down, Nevanko. I don't want to hurt you, but I will, as will those two," the ebony male said plainly. Vanko had always been his favorite pup besides Fellaree, and he considered them friends. However, if he made another move towards his love, he would attack. As would the huge red and muscular orange wolf, Zaylex guessed.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Zanders fur bristled watching vanko attack his sister he snarled showing the fact he didn't like seeing fell being hurt

(And zay thanks for rping me a little)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:58 pm

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { F E L L A R E E } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Fellaree flinched at the sudden attack. Did Nevan really hate her she thought. Something else was in his eyes, like by doing this he was achieving more then what was shown "How dare you! Nevan! Of all people? Attacking pack members is strictly forbidden! And the alpha to that?" All though Ree was able to tell that he didn't mean what he said, it still saddened her. Her brother could have been an excellent warrior, he had a lot of respect amongst the rest of the pack. Would he really just throw it all away? "You have soiled my reputation, you are dragging our name through the dirt!" She hissed "You can no longer be my brother! I cannot have full respect being related to you! Without your name you are no better then an Omega!" Fella wasn't really angry because that he attacked her but because he was leaving her. "Out of here!" She snapped at her brother, an Omega.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Hey, what's the situation? I'm just tryna make a little conversation, why the hesitation? } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Zaylex's eyes wandered to his love, and subtly whisked her away without letting Kyo inspecting her. "Come here, I want to check your wound," he whispered in her ear as he budged her forward slightly. The ebony male pressed a cobweb to her side to stop the smooth flow of maroon. "He did it to be with Keli," the ash brute muttered as he looked at the cut. Deep enough to pierce skin, to leave a small mark, but only. Deep enough to let him be with the one he loved. 'Lucky him. To get the girl, he downgrades. I have to be alpha to get my female!' he thought to himself. Despite not forgetting the femme's words of acceptance to him as her lover, and alpha, due to the lack of announcemants and gain of affection from Kyo, Lexi had begun to think the white fae had gone back on her word.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Kyo raced into the medicine den after Felaree, "Fella, what the hell was that about? Are you alright?" The orange male could tell that Zaylex would tell Kyo to leave Fellaree be, but barging ahead he spoke roughly, "brother, I swear if you tell me to leave I will break something." The male turned abrubtly back to Fella. The words of Nevanko turned back and forth in his head, repeating themselves and he spoke softly to Zay without looking at him. "Get out. I need a word with my mate." he wondered why he felt so horrid inside, Felaree couldn't possibly have stopped loving him, what if she never had? His stomach tightened. "I will only be a moment and then you can see to her, she isn't bleeding to bad. Just leave." he said stronger this time.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:44 pm

"You're in a bad mood. If she also is anxious, it will make her blood circulate more, and a somewhat bad cut will just get worse," the ebony spoke to his brother. He wouldn't leave, especially not while the femme he loved was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Zander watched kyo and zaylex both refusing to leave fellarees side his fur bristled once again they shouldn't fight over fell they will stress her out and obviously it wouldn't be good for her pups' he thought when his mind wandered off
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:49 am

Kyo walked up to his brother, until their noses were nearly touching. "Zaylex. For a few minutes. Get out. That is an order from the Alpha Male of this pack, and the Alphess's mate. Leave. Now." he turned worriedly back to Fellaree just as his mother walked in. 'Perfect, Mom can help her, Zaylex can leave.' he smirked inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:55 am

Feather trotted into the healers den to see Shira doing as she had been told, Kyo standing inches away from Zaylex, and both of them birsteling. "Alrighty, well, I have a hurt, pregnant fae on my paws. So only one of you gets to stay. You two males are going to be at eachothers throats in a moments, so I choose Shira. Shoo, shoo. Out, all of you. Shira, you can help me now." her voice was cheery. Feather had not lost anything. Keli was not her daughter, so why should she be so shaken? The fae forced the idea to seem logical. Trotting over to her clefts she grabbed a few marigold leaves and cobwebs. Placing them gently beside Fella, she turned back towards Zander, Kyo, and Zaylex. "Out! That is an order! I want every single male testosterone that may or may not be floating around in my den out! Now!" she barked, though her voice was still playful. The female turned over to Fella. "Let's see how we're doing here, I need you to stay still, it's gonna sting, but don't freak out. I'm not hurting your puppies." she nuzzled her daughter-in-law and smiled as she set to work. The orange fae gestured for Shira to come over. "Shira, these leaves are called Marigold, could you chew them into a nice pulp so that the clumps are out. Try to ignore the taste, I know it sucks but it'll go away." she smiled at the young female and turned back to Fella. "How are they feeling?" she inquired of the pups.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:57 am

Kyo couldn't help but smile when his mom mentioned testosterones. "Right-O Mother, come along Zaylex. Let's go wait outside." he waited for his brother as though nothing had happened, but inside he felt somewhat triumphant of the black male leaving the den, even if the ginger brute had to go with him.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:25 am

Lexi continued to hold his face in poker face mode. "Why are you so happy? Fellaree is hurt, and you're happy?" Zay gave a somewhat angry glare at his brother, who now at full-grown age was a bit shorter then the ebony. The brute gave a quick comparison of he to Kyo. Kyo, while somewhat short, was strong and bulky. Zaylex, on the other paw, still kind of strong, was tall and thin.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:47 am

Kyo huffed with impatience. "I'm happy because she's got the best healer in the pack, maybe even the world, looking after her. Now come on stupid, we've got an order from our supirior, and we both know she won't start healing until the only ones in here are Fella and Shira. Move!" Kyo shoved his brother out, careful not to damage him, but hard enough to push him up a few paces.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:52 am

Zaylex glared at Kyo until they were a good ways away from the healer's den. "I'm not stupid- I actually went through training, unlike you," he growled under his breath. Zaylex was developing a hatred for his brother quickly. Why was Kyo the one chosen? He was dense, relying almost solely on his strength. How was that good for an alpha? For Fella?
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:58 am

Ky smiled, "I never said you were stupid, Zay, I just said mom was the best there was. She's the one that trained you." his voice trailed off for a few moments before he picked it up again, trying to turn a new leaf and begin a new conversation. "We haven't talked much of late. How have you been?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next