Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:50 pm

Zander walked to fellaree "Hey fell I'm sorry for walking away from you when you were in pain" he said licking the white fear's nose waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:43 am

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { F E L L A R E E } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

The white femme looked at her new mate "Don't be, I was yelling at you and you were just stuck at the moment I'm fine" She smiled at the fact Zander had come back to apologize I should go thank Zaylex, even with his- Ella thought but then gave it up in her mind and her thoughts went back to the red male "Umm... I was thinking... What do you think of the name Lexdin? I mean... I haven't really been thinking to mush about my pups and ya..." She trailed off looking into the brutes eyes, the same eyes as her mothers. She focused her thought "What about you... I know you probably didn't think you would be in this position right now but... Are there any name you like?"

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Hey, what's the situation? I'm just tryna make a little conversation, why the hesitation? } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

(Say you like the name "Kenji" That is the name of one of her pups)
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:57 am

Zander smiled at fellaree slightly happy that she came to him for some help of naming her pups "Well.." the brute started "I really like the name kenji" the red male said flicking his ears and tail.

Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:06 am

Fella smiled, she stopped herself from leaning in and kissing him, I don't think he would enjoy that to much as she just threw up a second ago. "Kenji... I like it!" She said happily. The alphess remembered Zay's advice and drank some more water.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Hey, what's the situation? I'm just tryna make a little conversation, why the hesitation? } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:13 am

"Yea it just randomly popped into my head so, do you know how many pups your going to have?" Zander asked not sure himself how many pups his lover will have though he should know how many.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:12 am

The ebony brute looked at the Vera's den, and went into it. It was actually nice sized, a bit smaller than the alpha's den. He turned around three times, and plopped onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:50 pm

The ivory fae brightened up, for once she felt like she was just doing normal things. Suffering from normal problems. Happy to know that Zander was actually interested in the pups, she scrambled around her brain to remember what Feather had said to her on her last check-up "A small medium sized litter, I'm not sure the exact number but I guess that would be aroun 2-4" Ella replied.

(If you actually didn't know it's 3)

(Also... Kana kinda HAS to have her pups first, so if she isn't on soon, Vince will have to RP that part.)
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:00 pm

(I knew it was 3)

Zander smiled nosing fellarees stomach "Well then I can't wait until they are born" he said nuzzling fellaree with affection.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Zay looked up suddenly, remembering something he wanted to ask. The ebony trotted back out to Fella and Zander. "Not to interrupt, ma'am, but I wanted to ask if you are ready to take your maternity leave, since you are getting weaker," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Laree looked up at the black brute "Yes... I was going to do that tonight...." She hesitated "Zander, I know you can do it on your own, but if you need any help I want you to ask Zaylex. Once I'm on leave, you will have to ask Feather to come see me. Kana, our other beta is already on leave." She stopped and repeated what she had just said in her head and noticed that it wasn't quite in the right order. "... I'm going to um... go check in now, with Feather, good luck Sander" She whispered that last part Fella licked the side of her mate's muzzle before heading to the medicine den.

Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:38 pm

Zander smiled slightly nodding at fellaree as she left to the medicine den. The red brute then flicked his tail sighing
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Zaylex hopped onto the high rock. "Members of Green Wood Pack, I, beta, would like to announce that Fellaree will be going on pregnancy leave. If you have any questions that would be taken to her under normal circumstance, please go to Zander or I," he announced. Being almost best friends with Fella had made him learn all about leading and what to say, and he felt a natural at it.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:27 am

Kyo stood silently in the shadows of the medicine den. He cautioned himself so that his breath made no sound and he was nearly invisible. He watched as Fellaree entered the den and he held back a choke of tears. Feather was looking right at him and he knew the orange fae had seen him but wouldn't say anything. She was his mother and she understood what it was like to have your mate taken by another. Feather smiled and said something about leaving for a moment to Fellaree. She looked subtly at Kyo and he knew that she was going to give them space. He loved his mom. Kyo's voice came softly but filled with anger from the shadows, he did not show himself though. "Your family seems to have gotten itself into a habit of stealing. Your mother took my father's love from my mother. It's the same, only now Zander is Convel and I am alone. Who's are they?" he asked her, though his voice was not wondering, he already knew.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Fella didn't want to say it, but she didn't want to lie either. The truth won't help... She said sadly in her head It wasn't mother's fault that Convel stopped loving Feather She wanted to say but argueing was something she was avoiding ".... It... It doesn't matter who. To me they are Kyo's... They should have been yours Kyo... I want them to be." Even if she loved Zander, she still wanted Kyo to be the father of the pups. "They will grow up thinking you are their father" She said quietly "If you must know... Your brother. Zaylex. He is the true father, not Zander so don't be angry with him"

Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Zaylex hopped down the large rock and headed to the medicine den to keep himself occupied, but hearing Fella's voice and Kyo's smell, he stopped outside, listening to her tell him the pups were his own. Zaylex blinked- was it really the best idea to tell Kyo? The ebony walked inside, acting surprised, as if he hadn't known they were in there. "Oh! Hello, Fella! And, Kyo!" he said in a happily sad voice, showing he was still somewhat disappointed Fella had chosen Zander.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:09 pm

Fella what some what happy that Zaylex was there, she felt safer then she had when it was just her and Kyo. "Hi Lexi" She said faintly.

Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Zay smiled sadly at the nickname she had given him way back when they were best friends and they had both been in training. "Hello, Laree. What did Feather say?" he asked, somewhat ignoring Kyo. He could determine a slight fear scent coming off of her, and worried, wondering if it was caused by him or Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:28 pm

"Feather? She jjust said okay and then went off with Shira I think" Fella paused. The alphess was starting to get a bit shaky, so she decided to lay down. "Nice announcement. You sounded good out there, a natural" She commented attempting to keep away from the awkward silence.

Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:31 pm

"Thanks. I hope Zander and I can handle being without you for a couple months or so, with your leadership and all~" Zander said happily, before turning to Kyo. "What were you and my brother speaking about?"
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:15 am

Feather returned shortly after with a new pile of mint and basil. "Hello everybody! No more emotional conversations please, Kyo step out of the shadows and Zay stop being all googley eyed my dear." she smiled at Fellaree though her anger had built upon the white fae. It was always the orange furred wolves who had things taken from them, she supposed. "Ky, would you be a dear and go teach Kira some basic fighting moves, every healer needs them. Zay, you are going to be my lead healer Beta Brute if you would like, I still need help from my experienced beloved son." she turned inward and said stricly to herself, 'I will be the mother I could not be from now on,' she licked her sons muzzles and shooed Kyo off to aid in Shira's training. "If you see anybody else, feel free to teach them. I'm very proud of you, my son, for becoming the lead warrior of this pack." she snuck a harsh glance at Fellaree when she spoke again, "Hopefully this one is not as harmful to our family." she licked his shoulder again and moved towards the female.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:26 am

Zaylex felt a happy pride raise in his chest as his mother praised him. "Mother, how long do you think Fella will be pregnant now? It has been about a month, correct?" He asked, standing like a father would, more like a mate and protector than a beta.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:23 am

Feather smiled, "Well, why don't you tell me. What is the average pregnancy rate for a female of Fellaree's age?" The fae smiled at her son, happy to see his eyes glow with pride. "If she has been pregnant for a month, and her stomach is this large, how much longer and how many pups do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:28 am

Laree looks up at Zaylex "everyone shh!" She hissed. Elle strained her ears but faintly she could here a howl. Fella peaked her head out the den "Kyo! Gather a small patrol, you and two others, and head over to the creek. We have a... Visitor" She said. Although he most likely already heard the howl she still felt like she should say that anyways. She was more curious about what was going on. Something finally happen that she could take care of as a normal alpha and she was stuck in the medicine den. She could care less about what Feather and zay were talking about.

Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:47 am

Zaylex licked his mother on the cheek as he walked out. "Kyo, you, I and Kalami are going on a patrol to where that howl was. Alpha's orders. I know you are unhappy, but he need to go," he said, flicking his ears as he led the way to the sound the howl came from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:51 pm

Kala looked at Zay "Um... I'm sorry, but just because you were good at that little speech, doesn't mean you are a great leader" She said. "I think our alphess asked our Lead Warrior to lead this patrol." Kalami was very loyal to her sister. The silvery white fae didn't like picking up fights or anything so she kept her tone neutral "Also... I don't think healers normally go on these kind of patrols... Let alone two" She said nodding politely. "Jay, can you take my place in the patrol?" She asked her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 11 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next