Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:06 am

Zander raised an eyebrow at what was occuring. As he watch ressa who had returned he flicked his tail and searched for fellaree who he haven't seen in a while.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:30 am

Zaylex yelped in pain as the leaves were put over his open wounds, the shock and stinging awoke him.
"Ree... is... back...? Where is... Dad?" Zay asked weakly, gaining his strength to talk as he comfortably lay for the first time in a while, actually relaxed except for excitement that his surrogate mother was home. Ree had pretty much raised him while Zay had felt ignored by his mother, so the white femme meant a lot to the black.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:38 am

Feather glared at Ordareesa, "Convel is dead Zaylex, I'm so sorry. Ordareesa is back, though she has not yet been welcomed back into the pack." the fae responded, nuzzling her son and apprentice yet. She looked at him, "Zay, I know you're Beta, but I also want you to be a lead healer beside me, my assistant lead healer, runner up, you can take on your own apprentices as well." she simled softly at him, her tail wrapping over his back.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 am

"Dad is... dead? But he was the best fighter... anyone knew! He couldn't have just... died..." Zay looked at the ground sadly. His father had been somewhat close, more so than Kyo and their father.
"...You are a good healer, though... so is Shira... and with the bears... I need to be focused- THE BEARS! I have to report to Fellaree!" Zay barked, trying to force his legs to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:53 am

Feather pushed her son down gently, "I will tell her," she whispered quietly. "they are by the river, right?" she asked softly, looking her son over. The female glared at Ordareesa. "He was sick, it wasn't a battle." she assumed, Convel was the best warrior she knew and he would not have given up in a fight until his opponent was dead. Unless he was his own opponent, then Convel was gone.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:56 am

"They are by the river... two of them. One of them... he saved me from the other. They told us to leave the territory before we got killed. Both are large, huge. Sane, though." Zaylex accepted the new information. 'Father went insane, but instead of hurting Ree, be hurt himself... killed himself...'
Back to top Go down
Ordareesa
Admin
Ordareesa

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:05 am

OH MY GOD STOP POSTIN BEFORE MEE!!!!!!!!!!!

IMADE THIS LIKE TONS A POSTS AGO AND IMMA IGNORE THE LAST TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lycos Forest - Page 19 Ordare14

Reesa eyes flew open as she was slammed to the ground. Nope. She was wrong. Feather hated her. A lot. Spite the fact Ord had promised herself to keep her cool if something like this happened her short temper, which as an alphess she had been able to hide, had broke out. "Like it's my fault!!! If you actually got him to love you then don't you think he would stay with you??? You know this goes WAY back in the day!!! You! YOU YOURSELF! Had told me..." Reesa's eyes flickered as if she found the lest puzzle piece to the biggest puzzle. "No. YOU WANTED ME DEAD FROM THE START!!" Of course this was not true but she was angry and couldn't think strait "YOU TOLD ME TO GO FOR 'A walk' So I could get some 'fresh air' just some alone time between us! Then you had your own matters to deal with! You left me there! By myself! Luckily Vince found me! Cause right after you left a fire broke out! And me and Vince went to safety!"

"YOU WERE SO BUSY TRYING TO GET RID OF ME YOU FORGOT ABOUT HIM! YOU WERE SAVING THE REST OF THE BACK WHEN YOUR PUPS AND YOUR MATE SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRST! WHAT WERE YOU DOING THAT NIGHT? HUH? I KNOW THAT IT WAS AMATIS WHO WAS WATCHING YOUR PUPS AT THE TIME. SINCE THEIR OWN MOTHER WAS OFF DOING SOMETHING ELSE AMATIS WATCHED THEM AS HER PARTNER WAS BURNING IN THE FIRE TO HIS DEATH. YUZU DIES TOO! THAT WAS YOUR FAULT! CONVEL WAS ALSO VICTIM TO THE FIRE! IF YOU HAD JUST WENT AND FOUND HIM RIGHT AWAY THEN HE WOULD BE FINE!!! HE WOULD NEVER HAD GONE CRAZY AND LEFT IF IT WERENT FOR YOU!!! HE, EVEN THOUGH ATTACKED BY THE BURNING HOT FLAMES, WAS ONLY WONDERING ABOUT THE SAFETY OF HIS 'BELOVED MATE AND PUPS' HE THOUGHT YOU DIED! HE WAS SO BROKEN HEARTED AT THE THOUGHT HE LOST HIS SANITY AND... AND LEFT YOU!" She screamed.

"WHEN HE CAME BACK HE WAS DIFFERENT. THE WOLF YOU HAD DESTROYED. HE WAS NO MORE. CONVEL WAS GONE. HE REGAIN HIS MEMORIES BUT DID HE GO BACK TO THE WAY HE WAS? NO! HE EVEN TOLD YOU FACE TO FACE HE DIDNT LOVE YOU ANYMORE AND IT COULD NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN! YOU DIDN'T ACCEPT THAT THOUGH. WHEN HE HAD HAD ENOUGH I WAS THERE, THERE FOR HIM. I DIDN'T FORCE HIM TO LOVE ME. I ONLY SAID "Can I go with you?"AND HE SAID YES! IF STILL WANTED YOU AT ALLHE WOULD HAVE SAID NO FOR YOUR SAKE BUT HE DIDN'T" The she wolf was snarling and snapping now.

When Feather started to turn to Zay. Acting all motherly it made her sick. "Heh. You think that will work? You have already let him down. It's to late!" The white fae walked up to her and shoved her aside "He doesn't need your love! At least not the kind that you offer! If you truly loved him, you would support him though his lows. helped him when his best friend Keli stabbed him in the back by betraying the pack. When Fellaree chose Zander over him" She growled but also refusing to explain how she knew that all of this happened. "Convel's dying wish was that I take care of Zaylex and that is exactly plan on doing! When I said okay to your litter in return for naming one of your kin... Maybe it meant more then just that! I could've had all of your pups killed the second they were born! Not like you didn't do a bad job in the first place, seeing as what happen to Kira and Taima. Keli is an Omega and Kyo well he found his way on his own already.. Then there is Zaylex... It means Lucky Warrior"

Ordareesa looked at the black pup and had a picture of him in her head when he was only hours old. Feather had pretty well finished up the patching. She wouldn't be needed unless his wounds opened up. "He will make it through, now excuse me" She said in a bitchy tone and gently helped Zay back up and towards the den where Fellaree was at. She knew from her nose. And her short visits. "You may have said to the pack no one in, healers orders but you can't tell me what to do. I'm her mother. I can see her whenever I want. Unlike some of your pups, I think she may actually be... I don't know HAPPY to see me" She said in snarky voice and looked at Zay. "Rest in there" She said pushing the male in "Zander! Not the time, besides Feather already said no going in" She gave him a short glare at him and followed Zay.

Both Fellaree and Ordareesa having samll figures they could probably have Zander in this, awkwardly large den and still fit comfortably. "Hello Fellaree" She said gently and then looked at Zay. "Stay here until you recover" She demanded as if she had authority over him. Ordareesa then focussed on her daughter "Kenji, Lexdin and Lareeko" She smiled "they are so beautiful" The white femme looked at her pelt. It was dirty again since Feather had tackled her. 'Least of my worries right now' she thought looked at Zay who was covered in cobwebs and plant goo. Ree excited the den to give them some alone time. She was sure Feather had something else on her mind and Reesa wouldn't let her bring it in the den.

Last edited by Ordareesa on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:14 am

"Reesa-" Zaylex tried to calm down the previous alphess. However, he looked at the orange fae, and he said, "She is right, though... Convel came for us... for Keli and I... we were scared... didn't know where you were... and you were so busy with Taima and then Shira, we never actually did talk about anything." Ree made extremely true points, but he didn't want to upset Fellaree when he was set in her den, so he quickly tried to explain. "Your mum is back, my dad is dead, there are huge bears at the river that beat me up, and our mothers got in a huge fight because of Convel and you and I and everyone."
Back to top Go down
Muddy

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: welp   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:08 pm

((I didn't read everything ok I have no idea what's going on))

((Blame Sherlock))

Muddy was left speechless by all the things happening. All she managed to do is to follow the friendly female, only to see a bloody, barely alive wolf. The scene shocked her. But Muddy managed to hide her emotions, and tried to listen to what others were talking about. So far, she got that there are two mothers to this wounded wolf, one is the real mother, another is just... A wolf who loved him like a mother, Muddy guessed. Both were angry, both were sad. Also one female 'stole' the other's mate? Muddy couldn't guess what they meant. How can one 'steal' a wolf's mate? A mate is for life, unless one wolf of the two dies. At least that's what Muddy's dad told her once. Now, she began to regret leaving her pack. She was happy being there, her mom even promised Muddy the rank of Alpha when she grows up. But Muddy decided to find another pack, or start her own. So far, no luck with other lonely wolves or packs. This one seems nice, but will they accept her? This question will be answered later, now those wolves are busy dealing with their relationships and bears. All Muddy can do is stand there and wait until it's over.

((For the love of god someone tell me what happened in the posts. Maybe someone killed off Muddy and I wrote all this for nothing))
Back to top Go down
Nevanko

Nevanko

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:25 pm

(You have been accepted as Delta. Welcome to the pack. It's hard to explain what's going on. Only members of way back when would really understand)

≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕ { N E V A N K O } ≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕

Vanko looked at Keli. "Dom't worry my dear, you don't owe me anything. Your love and attention is more then enough" He whispered. There was nothing that would break him from his love. Nev remembered the day she first talked to him. He always would. Nevan, the small pup, sat between his mother's paws, watching his littermates introduce themselves to Feather's pups. Well except Fellaree who was much more interested in Zander. Later Fella went up to him and started laughing at him. Jay and Kala were both having a fun time. So was Fellaree. Reesa said it was okay for Nev to want to be with his mother. But soon enough, she pushed him away and told him to make friends. That was when Keli started talking to him. Well she did more then just talk. Even thought deep down the little albino boy knew she actually didn't care to befriend him, something inside made him want to follow her.

'Good thing I did' he thought. Keli then questioned about if they would be to blame "No... I don't think so... Everyone in the pack knows that you would never hurt your brother like that. I would never do it either... Unless he hurt you" He said "Besides those cuts are huge. It had to be a bear. I'm sure he will be able to snap out of it and tell them himself" The brute actually had the thought pass through his head already. If for whatever reason they were blamed... Well being Omegas already... They would most likely kill them. Not like Nevanko would ever let them touch Keli. Like he once did before, he would say it was all him, which could kind of be possible as he was a good warrior. "Hey Keli..." He froze as he couldn't find a way to continue. "Um..." The brute hardly got this flustered. He was pretty confident when talking to his mate before "Would... Well... Um.. Have you... Ever... You know..." He took in a deep breath "Have you ever thought about having pups with me?"

≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕ { So when you gonna let me? When you gonna let me out? Out. And if you know, How do you get up from an all time low } ≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕

Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:16 pm

₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆Lycos Forest - Page 19 Silver10₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆

Keli looked at him, somewhat surprised. "I guess, sometimes. I thought about it a lot before we became omegas... It would be nice though... our pups, without the burden of other wolves around to pressure them, like my father did to me before he left, and your sister to you. I would love to have our pups, actually. I'm just so worried about the pack. I'm so scared if we did have pups, Fellaree would kill them, or, even Zaylex. I couldn't take that..." The silver fae nuzzled her face into her strong mate's shoulder. It was surprisingly warm in the small den the two had created, and it was comfortable enough for a large brute and a smaller femme. Keli looked back up at her mate and softly asked, "What about you? How do you feel about it? Do you want pups?"

₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆Lycos Forest - Page 19 11282610₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆

Zaylex looked grimly at Fellaree. "The bears threatened to kill us for the territory. I don't know what you want to do about it, I have no idea what to do. But if it is in my power, I'll try and do whatever plans you want to pull," Zaylex said, looking at the white femme whom he loved. His pups squirmed near her belly, and Zay smiled happily.

Last edited by Zaylex/Keli on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:33 pm

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { F E L L A R E E } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Fellaree listened to all the yelling between the two faes. Her heart was racing. After finally the noise went down, Zay and her mother both walked into the den. She wanted to say something, like even a hi but she left before she could. Fella looked down at the three pups who had awoken from the shouting outside, then at their father. "I know this will be dangerous... Very... But... I think we should hold our ground and fight. Sure those bears are strong and have many advantages over us but we must have some thing over them two. We are fast and agile. Using that we could beat them. I'm not say it will be easy but I think it is our best option" She huffed "Leaving wont be easy either. My pups and Amatis's, they couldn't survive the harsh winters" She said trying to speak calmly. Fella noticed his patch-ups from feather. Fella was so happy at this point. She was so sure that he was going to be worse off. Not because she didn't have faith but she often thought of the worst first. "Thank you Zay. You... You're just so... Great. I don't know what I would do with out you" She said happy that he made it back okay... or alive.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Sarangieotdamyeon jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon naege ireojineun mala } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:43 pm

size=25]₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆Lycos Forest - Page 19 11282610₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆[/size]

Zay smiled sweetly at her, laying his head down. "I don't think we should leave. We outnumber them greatly. The smaller bear is fierce and protective. The other bear, the larger one, I don't think he necessarily wants to kill us. He stopped the small bear from completely killing me."[/color
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Feather listened and observed, nodding her understanding. She thought carefully of her next words before stating them out loud. "I will not allow Zaylex to fight these bears. He will not be healed in time and I will not lose him to stupid furry beasts." she said with determination. "Zay, you're too valuable to this pack to be risking your life, you and the pups are the most at risk. Fellaree, Amatis, and Zaylex and I will not be participating in the fight until it is absolutely necessary. I cannot risk the lives of pups or their mothers, or the injured. I cannot stop Kyo though, as he is lead warrior." she shot a harsh glance at Fellaree, but only for a moment before wiping away all anger from her face. No wolf would have noticed, or they would think they'd have imagined it. "Fellaree, I think it is a good idea for Kyo to train every wolf in fighting, including the other apprentices. Would you agree?" the fae asked kindly, though the silent flames of anger were still burning towards Fella.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:32 pm

(Hey guys, who wants to play Asa? Kyo's youngest and his daughter. I will give you her bio, just PM me Very Happy )

Kyo stepped into the light with Kenzo beside him. The pup stumbled along and around his fathers paws. Ky had a bright smile on his maw. "Mother, this is Kenzo. He wanted to meet you." The pup squealed and jumped at his grandmothers paws. Feather smiled down and the young wolf but when she looked at her son, her expression was grim. "What is it, mother?" he questioned. The male saw Zaylex covered in herbs and cobweb. "Oh my Goddess, what happened to you Zay?" he smelled him brother and picked up the heavy aroma of bear amongst the herbs. "Zaylex, what happened. Were you attacked? If you were on a dangerous patrol I was meant to be informed, why was I not told of this?" he looked at the wolves around him, expecting answers.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:35 pm

The ebony brute glared at his mother. "I will fight. It is my duty to protect the pack with my life, as well as Fellaree and Zander. You have my agreement that Fellaree and Amatis should not fight, but other than them, the pack needs all it's members possible. The only reason I'm not dead is because one of those bears didn't want me to die. We are at the mercy of them with all of the pack, and therefore, need everyone who can, to fight," Zay argued.

Zaylex looked at his brother, who had arrived. The den was quickly becoming crowded, as was the entrance. He sighed. "Legend, Keli and I went on a patrol to find the bears in our territory. I tried to stand up to then, and they almost killed me. You weren't informed because we were trying to not let the pack comepletely freak out, but I suppose they will all be informed anyway."
Back to top Go down
Ordareesa
Admin
Ordareesa

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Lycos Forest - Page 19 Ordare14

Reesa hated to agree with Feather but she herself didn't want Zaylex running around in battle either. The fae was about to protest but realized it be better if she were on his good side. "I do agree you shouldn't be running into battle. Although your value on the field is needed. I say make to waves. First wave with most of the strong wolves of the pack, Kyo, Legend, Kymera (Just pretend she is still here -___-) Zander and... Maybe Nevan too" She ignored her daughters strange expression of her knowledge of the pack. Fella had slowly inched her way out of the den with her pups who she held down fiercely as they jumped up and down trying to run/waddle away. "The injured wolves can retreat, switching off with a second line wolf, Zaylex, Exxon (Cause you know... She still comes on...) or Keli" Ordareesa paused "Just a suggestion... What do you think Fellaree?"
Back to top Go down
http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:52 pm

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { F E L L A R E E } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Even though it was a question she knew that there was only one answer "Yes. That is a lovely idea. So Zay doesn't fight until the bears are already injured. He can finish them off" She smiled brightly full of hope. She didn't want any other feeling right now. Any other surely would just crush her more then she already was. Little Lex was powering himself out from her tail that she had used to keep him to stay "Yes I know. But Kenzo is 11 days older then you" She mumbled to the pup. Even though it wasnt that long it made a big difference in pup development. Fellaree gave in and removed her tail and the black pup sprung up proud of himself. Fella had to admit, Lex had already grown so much, he looked almost older then Kyo's pup. 'He looks like a mix between Zay and Kyo' she thought. Or as Reesa had muttered earlier, like Fell. Only a couple times had she let him run around... Or crawl and drag himself around the den, she wasn't ready for him to do so outside. She looked down at the other two pups who were squirming also. Both of the two had tried to follow their brother but the just fell down, hardly moved an inch. Laree looked up and there was Lexdin stumbling in the other direction "Lexdin! Get back here" She said but the paused as he walked into Zaylex's paw. The pup started laughing.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Sarangieotdamyeon jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon naege ireojineun mala } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Zaylex smiled warmly at the little pup who was named after him bumped into his father's paw. The injured adult ebony nudged his pup softly in the direction of Fellaree. "He's so strong, already..."

Back to top Go down
Lexdin

Lexdin

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Lycos Forest - Page 19 Lexdin10

The pup giggled at the touch of the large black male. Oblivious to their adult talk on the big battle, Lexdin walked...
Moved towards the orange wolf. He hit her paw with his. Lex laughed some more. He looked at the group of giants with his multi-
coloured eyes then waddled in the direction of his mum. Once next to his sibling he flopped over,tired of his little adventure. 'One day,
I will be just like him but better'
he thought as he glanced over his mother's protective paw at the big wolf his mother called Zaylex....
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:14 am

Zander slowly trotted to zaylex with a slight frown. "Zaylex...." he said in a low mutter slightly angry at the male. "Why would you let the patrol almost getting killed by standing up to the bears?" He said with a slight growl.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:29 am

Zay looked at the red wolf now standing, like the four others, in the entrance to the den. "It was necessary to find out their intentions."
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:36 am

"Yes well you didn't have to get almost the patrol killed" Zander said nodding what zaylex had said. And the red male sat him rump down looking at zaylex waiting for a responce "Anyways i think we know now what would happen when we stand up to those bears now" he said with a slight huff.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:46 am

Zaylex rolled his eyes and smirked. Zander being mad didn't worry the brute that much, Zander would probably always be mad at him due to the fact that Zay was so deeply entranced by Fellaree. "Any more commands, boss?" Zaylex asked jokingly, holding his paw up in a mock salute and keeping in a wince at the quick pain.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:24 am

Feather soothed her son as he winced and then turned back to Zander. "Zander, please excuse me, but I'm going to be blunt and honest with you for a moment." she stepped up to him until their eyes were inches away. "I don't like you. I don't respect you. I don't care at all about your opinion. But I do give a slight amount of respect to Fellaree." the fae turned to the white far, "I don't approve of your romance choices, but I do approve of your ways of leading. I will not forgive you for continuing your family's," she paused to glanced at Ordareesa, "reputation." she finished harshly.

Turning to Zaylex she smiled, "I suppose you are right, dearest Zay, that you should fight for this pack. I appreciate your courage my dearest, and I will be waiting to heal anything that may happen to you, or any other member of this pack." she glared at Ordareesa, "I know how my son feels, it happened to me, and I don't ever want you to speak to him about it. Kyo is mine and mine alone, him and I are getting through everything fine." she smiled at the brown male pup who danced around her paws. "As you can see." she acknowledged the pup. Then looking at Ordareesa harshly she spoke, "Kana is dead, and Vince killed himself because of it. Just so you know." she paused for a moment before bringing up an old memory with the fae. The venom in her voice was easily detectable. "I am the last of the originals." she snapped, "just thought you should know."

The female and her ex-friend had gathered the first members of the pack, who at that time were Feather, Ordareesa, Kana, Tearla, and a few others. All had either left or died and Feather had just informed Ordareesa that she was out of the circle, without truly speaking it to the canines around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 19 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next