Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:26 am

Zander sighed "No zaylex" The red male said standing up watching as the male put up his paw up to mock a salute "Also don't hurt yourself that much or fell wouldn't see you as a strong wolf as for you got injured" he said walking away from zaylex with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:41 am

₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆Lycos Forest - Page 20 11282610₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆

Zay glared at the red's retreating figure, and shut in a snarl of anger. How dare that stupid little male tease his injuries?! Zaylex gave out a short and mad 'hmmph' of frustration, and scowled at the ground. "Mother. Please. Leave Fellaree. She has the pack's respect, including her beta's, and Ordareesa... you haven't been accepted as member, but I'd be quick to do so unless you wish to get berated by the pack. And as for Zander, I can understand your dislike," Zay muttered this last part so that only his mother, whom was standing near him, could hear.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:59 am

Feather nodded calmly to Zaylex. "Glad you see him that way," she huffed under her breath. The female looked at Fellaree, smiled in too cheery a way for the situation, and then looked harshly at Ordareesa. "Kyo, why don't you take Kenzo back to the den for Amatis," she suggested. Her son nodded and smiled, ushering his son back to the den.

Feather turned and placed fresh webs on her sons cuts, her tongue cleaning the dried blood away. She licked him on the cheek, "you'll be better in no time." she smiled, the den was getting croded but Kyo leaving had helped. She looked at Ordareesa, "get out of my den," she said harshly, not waiting for an answer the femme looked at Zander, "you too, please" she said choppily. Then she looked at the entrance, "I'm waiting," she said impatiently. Feather looked at Ordareesa and Zander. "Out! Now!" she barked, the sound echoing in her small den. "Zander, there is a female outside, she's covered in mud. Go take care of her." she snapped, not caring that he was the Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:12 am

Zay smiled. At least his mother, though she had not been helpful during his teenage years, she was agreeing with him now, and honestly he wouldn't stop her from forcing the red from the den. "Mother, would you do me a favor? Could you go to Keli and tell her that Convel is dead? I repay her at least something for finding me, even if she is omega. Nevanko, though, hasn't done anything in our favor but provide trouble, so I don't care if you wish to get mad at him," Zaylex whispered to his mum, smirking at the thought of the two omegas huddled under that pitiful bush in the soaking rain.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:19 am

Feather nuzzled her son, "of course, my love. I will be back as soon as I can. Would you like me to bring her in?" she inquired, unsure if the male wanted to see the grey female. Feather contemplated attempting forgivness to her disowned daughter. Maybe if they were not family, they could be friends instead. Feather smiled lightly at the thought, then faced her son again.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:30 am

[color=#0000ff] Zay cocked his head. "No, that will not be necessary. However, do tell her and that albino that they will be needed for battle training. Oh, and would you mind giving Keli some thyme for her nerves? She was shaking like a leaf on the patrol, and it attracts so much attention." Zaylex said, looking at his mum's blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ordareesa
Admin
Ordareesa

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:28 am

Lycos Forest - Page 20 Ordare14

Ree only acknowledged what the others said. She took in Feather's glares and comments that were directed towards her. She appeared unaffected but it hurt deep. Then what Zaylex had said about her not being a member she looked over at her daughter "Fella... I know you don't like me very much... I'm sorry, but I can help. I'm an excellent hunter. You will need one. Besides the battle, preparing for it will be very important. You and the rest of the pack will need lost of food, and with the bears eating like they do, and the fact it's winter, you will need the best of the best" she said quietly. Everything she said was very true. Sure Reesa was very messed up. Betraying Feather, Leaving her pups. In the end she was still a born leader. Fellaree didn't quite inherit (HAHA) all her skills, not like Reesa had been there to teach her all of it. Really, what I'm trying to say is, Reesa knew what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:31 am

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { F E L L A R E E } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Even though Fellaree hadn't made alot of good choices in the past, she knew this was the right one "Okay" she whispered "From this point on, Ordareesa is Lead Hunter of the Green Wood Pack" She announced. Feather's fur must have boiled, Fellaree had just ranked her the same, except that she had healer's word... and the respect of the pack. Feather would have to get over it. Anyone would be able to understand Reesa's perfectly correct logic. Besides they were short on hunters.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Sarangieotdamyeon jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon naege ireojineun mala } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Peikko

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:41 am

Peikko had never experienced as much fear as he just had. Peikko heard someone say the name Convel. The last time he had heard that name was about a year ago during a raid. 'It can't be him. It can't be him. It can't be him.' Peikko took a deep breath and approached the female called Feather "Um I hope I'm not interrupting a family moment here..." He could honestly care less about the wounded brute and his mother but he needed some answers from one of them. "...but I have a question about this Convel character did he have a scar on his left eye by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:49 pm

Zander growled slightly at feather and stalked away fro the pack in frustration 'How could everyone not like him...? i mean he wasnt that bad' the red male thought to himself with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:51 pm

Zaylex looked at the male and shook his head. "No, Convel had many scars, but none on his eyes. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Peikko

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:01 pm

Peikko sighed with relief "Oh I just knew a wolf named Convel who killed most of my family. Long story doubt you care."
Back to top Go down
Amatis

Amatis

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:33 pm

Amatis sat there silently. Kyo had taken Kenzo and she staid grooming Asa. "Stop being so finiky... Soon The two of you will be presented to the pack" She mumbled not sure if the gathering for the reconization of the pups would actually heppen with everything going on. 'Doesn't matter... She still has to look her best' She thought. Unlike ther rest of the pack, Amatis was okay with Reesa coming back. They were pretty good friends. The female had taught her many things when she was an apprentice. Also the fact that she didn't care about all the Convel Feather & Ordareesa drama, helped. "Okay... Fine no gathering, but there is someone I think you should meet." She said looking at the tan pup.

Matty picked her up by the scruff and carried her over to Ordareesa "Hi. Welcome back" She said acknoledging she was now Lead Hunter "Reesa, this is Asa. Kenzo's brother" She said pointing out the little brute Kyo had showed his mom. Amatis paused "I don't care what the others back. I'm happy you're back. And even Fellaree. She may seem to hate you but she doesn't really. You have to give the pack sometime. They will see soon enough that you are good. Even one day I think Feather will come through" Noting her memories on the two close friends.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Zander then smelt something...bears he then looked in the direction where th scent was at and growled slightly running towards the scent.
Back to top Go down
Ordareesa
Admin
Ordareesa

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:56 pm

]

Reesa looked at Asa "Hello there... You look like you will be make a formiddible hunter. Just like your mother was..." She said awkeardly cutting off the end. 'Oops.. Don't mention real mom to adopted one...' She thought, then started to change the subject "Thanks Amatis. Nice to talk to you... Maybe when all this shinanigans is all over we can hang some time" She said referring to the bears. Out of the corner of her eye, she ntoice Zander run out of camp "I would love to stay and chat, but I gotta go... See you around" She said then turned and walked out of camp. Ree followed Zander, making sure he didn't notice. As if she was stalking prey.
Back to top Go down
Legend

Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:43 pm

= { I am Legend } =

Legend = Male = 3 1/2 = Mateless = Timber Wolf

Legend watched as Feather kind of talked to new wolf but seemed to brush her off with the distraction of Ordareesa. Apparently some old member of the pack. He wasn't really sure. Then it looked like Feather ordered Zander to deal with her yet nothing happened, he just ran right past her. Legend sighed. This pack was kind of a mess right now. It was almost embarrasing. The grey and brown brute walked over to the wolf "Hi. My name's Legend. You just joined?" He asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Muddy

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Muddy looked at the wolf who just talked to her, he seemed nice. "Yes, I just joined. I think. But I guess I got here at the wrong time." Her eyes became worried. This pack suffered a lot, and she couldn't understand why. What happened previously? Muddy could only guess, but her mind was not clear. The sight of the bloody wolf got deeply into her heart. She is not used to blood. Then it hit her that Muddy probably should say her name "My name is Muddy, if you are wondering. Nice to meet you." She smiled. Oh how she wished she was clean at that time.
Back to top Go down
Legend

Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:09 pm

= { I am Legend } =

Legend = Male = 3 1/2 = Mateless = Timber Wolf

"Nice to meet you" He said in a brighter note. Then looked at the pack "Don't worry. Things will die down soon and you will fit right in. Spite what they seem they are all very nice wolves and territory here is beautiful" he remarked. Legend scanned the she-wolf over. She was not really the cleanest wolf "Hey... I know... If you want we can head to the lake. I prefer the river but... we aren't aloud over there" He muttered. "If you want..." He added awakwardly. Legend didn't really care that teh wolf was all dirty, he actually thought it was kind of cute in a way. Most she wolves now a day were all... Crazy about keeping their fur clean. So really he suggested the walk to the lake to get away from the camp. "And don't worry. I can protect you from any bears" he added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Muddy

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:19 pm

"Um yeah sure... Why not? We can go." She nodded happilly "Don't worry, you won't have to protect me." She grinned. Finally, a wolf that could be her friend. Muddy was really happy, but she tried her best to not show it. Just a bit. She giggled "Lead the way!"
Back to top Go down
Angeline

Angeline

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Angeline padded into the camp smelling the scent of death and sighed for the loss of the wolf "zee wolf of this pack vill be remembed" she said in a mutter. She then had a vision of a white wolf and a red male who seemed to be dead and when the vision was over she sighed uneasily.
Back to top Go down
Ordareesa
Admin
Ordareesa

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:11 pm

As Ree walked back she looked at herself. Completely fine. She took one of her razor sharp claws and lightly dug it into her skin from her right paw to aboout her shoulder, she did it again to mak the cut thicker so it looked exactly like a bears clam makr. It stung but it was worth it. Reesa walked into the camp with the dead limp body, the blood had stained a lot of her fur. Tears, fake of course, filled her eyes. She dropped the body into the center of the camp and everyone was watching. She made sure to limp on her 'Injured leg' form carring Zander, she smelled like bear. If someone had pulled this stunt on her she wouldn't even be able to figure it out, she was quite pleased with herself.

Reesa's cut looked worse then it was with the harsh crimason red bleeding down her arm against her white fur. Fellaree was... Dead. She looked horrified. Her mouth was wide open snd no words came out. "Fe-F-ffell-Felaree....Fellaree.... Ii-i'mm" s-sso so-rrsoryy. I trie-eid to to sae him..." She stutterd over her tears. "I... don't... Th-think... he-eis is st=still alive" She whispered in Feather's direction. Reesa herself acted as if she was in shock. She did it well. very well.

(Btw... You guys can't find out.... Yet)
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:06 pm

The ebony wolf looked at his surrogate mother carrying the dead body of the wolf Zay hated most. He also saw Fellaree tearing up, and crawled over, wincing, but whispered in her ear, "It will turn out all right... but unfortunately, most of the pack is watching right now... you will have time to mourn soon, but you cannot let the pack see it's only leader so torn," the ashy male whispered. He knew she was probably broken right now, her mate had just died, but if the pack saw her so upset in such a dire time with the bears, they would probably have an uproar, and it was Zay's duty to make sure the pack stayed under his love's control.
Back to top Go down
Nevanko

Nevanko

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:08 pm

≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕ { N E V A N K O } ≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕

Vanko smiled at Keli "Yes... I thought about it... They won't hurt the pups though... The can't. Since... Well since I'm related to Fellaree, they have to wait till they are six months, then they will be taken to the alphas where they will be tested" He looked at her "I don't know.. It was something like that... And even if they do try to hurt us I'm not afraid of them, The can't touch me or my family" He said reffering to Keli "So on that not... Yes... I have thought about having pups with you my dear..."

≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕ { So when you gonna let me? When you gonna let me out? Out. And if you know, How do you get up from an all time low } ≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:15 pm

₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆Lycos Forest - Page 20 Silver10₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆

Keli looked at her mate, smiling at him. She nuzzled him, revelling in how comfortably they fit together in a tight space, like two puzzle pieces. "I would always help you fight them off, of course... What was I thinking, training as a warrior, though? I'm much more built like my mother, or my aunt, then my father. I'd be so much more fit if I had trained as a hunter, then I might be able to assist you more than I do now," the silver fae murmured, switching topics quite quickly. After she had been so close to leaving her brothers and sister and mother, pack, and mate, Keli had become much more soft-spoken, keeping to herself much more unless she was talking to Nevanko. "Actually, why did you become warrior? I mean, you are perfect for it, but did you feel forced into it, or did you want to, or...?"
Back to top Go down
Asa

Asa

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Asa struggled in her mother's mouth, squaking and whining. She tried to speak but it came out only a small chrirping bark. This caused the female to giggle but when she was held in front of a large female her eyes widened and her voice stopped. She hung limply in her mothers mouth staring at the beautiful female.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next